Get Santram Engineers' latest articles straight to your inbox.
No products were found matching your selection.
Industrial Helical & Bevel Helical Gearbox Product Specifications :
- Case Hardened And Lapped Steel Spiral Bevel Gearboxes Are Provided For Torque Transmission Between The Right Angle Shaft At The First Stage.
- High Efficiency Attainable At All The Ratios.
- Perpendicular Gears (Input To Output) Available.
- Helical Gearboxes Are Provided Through Other Stage Transmissions.
- All Throughout , The Roller Bearings Are Used.
- Suitable For Most Applications In Both Horizontal And Vertical Drives
- High Quality Alloy Case Hardening Materials Provide Fatigue Strength And Wear Resistance
- Low Noise
- The Geometrical Design Of Gear Tooth Provides High Effeciency With Maximum Load Bearing Capacity.
- Easy Maintenance.
- Gearing Of High Efficience
- Energy Saving
- Spill-Proof Motor Removal
- Mounting Options – Foot / Flange/Shaft Mount
Key Point :
- Our Bevel Helical Gearbox Range Has Been Majorly Used For Extreme Power Transmission System Which Is At Least More Than 50KW, Achieving An Ascent In Efficiency. They Also Have A 5500KW Power Range Specifically Designed For Cement Plants And Sugar Mills.
Reduction Stages : Single/Double/Triple/Quadruple
Bevel Helical Gearbox Can Be Used In Various Fields Such As:
- Coal Pulverizing Mills
- Cooling Towers
- Fin Cooler Drives
- Larger Ball Mills
- Bucket Elevators
These Helical & Bevel Helical Gearboxes Can Attain High Efficiency Ratios , And Are Thus Used In Extreme Power Transmission Systems.
Some Of The Industries Applicable For Bevel Helical Gearboxes Are :
- Thermal power plant
- Sugar industry
- Cement industry
- Paper industry
- Solvent extraction plants
- Plastic industry
- Rubber industry
- Steel Industry
- Chemical Plants
- Mines and minerals